View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:17 PM   #5
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I read journal articles on mine, but I'm looking forward to software enhancements that will handle scrolling/panning multi-column pages better. My battery lasts 9+ hours with frequent note-taking. I think Hanlin has been talking about releasing a larger screen model, but problems with producing the e ink screens at that size may be slowing the release.

The main stopper could be the format your math and science textbooks are in. If they are in a digital format they may have DRM that will prevent you viewing them with the applications available on the iLiad. Some proprietary formats can only be viewed using software that is only available for Windows. The iLiad runs linux.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote