View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #48
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
For horror fans, Tim Curran is disgustingly underrated. He has his hands in everything from post-apocalyptic to Lovecraftian to zombies and horror westerns. Everything I've read of his has been fantastic and I'm surprised that barely any horror fans know of him.
I've read one of his books, Dead Sea. It was really intense! I'll certainly try more of his.

Another little known Horror writer I recommend is Austin Crawley. Oh and Graeme Reynolds if you like a good werewolf story!
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote