View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 03:14 PM   #188
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I just wanted to confirm that Method #2 works on Kindle for Mac. I needed to add sudo to the terminal command. My Kindle for Mac updated automatically a couple of weeks ago from 1.13! But now I can import into Calibre this way. All is well again.

Method #3 does not work for me. When I try it, I get what macOS identifies as a TextEdit document. Calibre cannot see it to open it. I did not try changing the extension, as Method #2 works fine for me.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote