View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #2170
SouthernSun
Connoisseur
SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.SouthernSun can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
I tried to get into this series - I gave it two-and-a-bit books, but found the writing style and characterisations juvenile (and that's saying something, as I'm a YA addict!). I've been told to stick with it, because it becomes brilliant around book seven, and that even die-hard fans recognise that it leaves a lot to be desired up until book seven - so, should I just skip the books between two and seven and go straight to where this series "gets good"?
SouthernSun is offline   Reply With Quote