View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #147
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I have, right now, a Kindle Basic and a Kindle Paperwhite. I've been reading with the Kindle Basic and my Kindle Keyboard, which is now dead, for two years or so but now that I have the Paperwhite I'm reluctant to read on the Kindle Basic. I doubt I will again. It's my "backup" device. I need a glass box for my Basic with a little hammer and a sign that says, "In case of emergency, break glass".
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote