View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 10:29 PM   #22
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Just goes to show that best of lists are not always all that good.

When I read Never Let Me Go, I was surprised that it actually got published. And the movie, what a stinker.
Well that's really interesting! You thought it was a poor book that maybe shouldn't have been published and I thought it was a beautiful book. You thought the movie was a stinker and I thought it was very good. I wonder if taste could have any bearing on this?

Good book. Bad book. It's about taste. It's about opinion. No facts involved.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote