View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #53
JohnGalt
Enthusiast
JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebrew View Post
I'm really surprised Ulysses didn't make the list. Talk about laborious. That one made me want to murder myself in the face.
Totally! That and War and Peace were the first I thought of. Ulysses - the long sentences and strings of consciousness made me give up quickly. I've never finished it. War and Peace the language was fine, but the number of minor characters was insane. Some of those party scenes were impossible to keep track of who was who.
JohnGalt is offline   Reply With Quote