View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I would NOT recommend the Kobo Clara hd.
After reading lots about the problems which the reader had with "light bleed" I went ahead and bought one anyway, as many peeps were of the opinion that the issue had been fixed. The device I received is terrible: it has a strip of light down each side (like strip lighting) and bright patches in each of the bottom corners.
Can you point to me where it states that this bleed problem has been fixed? The only mention of it that I can think of is Kobo telling someone in a chat that they planned to fix it. All the other discussion is about how noticeable it is on individual devices and how people react to it. Mine, I can see it, but I don't notice it. Yours sounds like it was at the extremely bad end of the spectrum. Did you post a photo that showed it? I don't remember if you did, but I would like to see it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote