View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #407
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
You are, demonstrably, doing just that. You are refusing to acknowledge my choice and are persisting in repeatedly asking.
So asking you something is denying you have the choice to answer or not is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon
No, it's the entire point. I did not, have not and will not ask for personal data. You are demanding personal data, when you should take a simple refusal.
I have not "demanded" anything as I do not have the authority to demand anything from you. I have simply asked for data to back up your claim.
Quote:
Every single time you ask after my refusal is a direct personal attack.
If you choose to see it that way that is also your choice.
Quote:
It's true. Deal with it. Not everyone has to dance to your tune, and not everyone uses words precisely as you do. I would not use the word "stolen" unless I was making an accusation of criminal misconduct, which I was not - if I had escalated that way in what was no more than normal office politics (and when I could clearly prove the genesis of my ideas) and gotten people fired, I'd of made myself highly unpopular for no good reason.
Uh huh.
Quote:
And you even have the bad manners to sign your posts on a forum. That's what the signature block is for. Forums are not email. Again, you're simply proving a refusal to acknowledge that different means of communication and different types of data are not the same thing.
Bad manners? Really?

I've never been accussed of bad manners for signing my posts on any forum board I have used in the last 20 years I've been using forum boards.

Perhaps it is you who has the bad manners to expect everyone to behave exactly as you do on a forum board.

Cheers,
PKFFW