View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:14 AM   #162
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giangio View Post
I've tryed them and the only one I see rightly it's the prc-mobi profile, the other one has problem with edges and doesnt go to next page and if I try my bebook crashes!
That tells me that the BeBook screen size for displaying images (like the PDFRead pages) is then better matched with the prc-mobi profile.

Quote:
With prc-mobi there is a problem(but..it's a problem?): the pagecount isnt right! For example, It's starts form 1 of 6, when it arrives at 6, I push next and then it change in 6 of 7 an go on....there is some other thing to set in the program?
For Layout Mode 'landscape-half ', each .pdf page is split into two page turms with Right Rotation. It takes two page flips for every "page" and has the TOC (table of contents) as page 1. The ebook contains 7 pages and BeBook should show those page references properly. If not, then that may be a firmware issue.

Quote:
Another question: I suppose that to see in the pdf rightly the only way it's on portrait but...I'll prefer to see it vertically and not horizontally but I suppose isnt possible...isnt it?
Sure it's possible, that's what the portrait profiles do (i.e. prc-mobi-p). The only problem is that for a 6" screen device it is VERY hard to read .pdf pages as images as the text is too small. When you read in landscape mode, then the page can be visually "increased" and that results in a bit larger text size. It's a trade-off: reading text size vs comfortable reading position!
Attached Files
File Type: prc chap6_prc-mobi-portrait_profile.prc (277.7 KB, 426 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 12-21-2008 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added attachment
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote