View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #13
jillmess
Enthusiast
jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello

I am trying to set this up on my ReadyNAS. Installed and unzipped ok, but get this error when accessing the main page:
config.php not found or in bad shape. Please copy config.php.template to config.php and make your configuration changes there

The only config file I can find is /bbs/tests/fixtures/config.php - no config.php.template. Can I just copy this config.php, and if so where should I copy it to?

Edit: All working fine now. I had downloaded the master zip rather than .9.3. I did have to make a change to index.php before I could get it working though. My system did not like the date_default_timezone_set ('UTC'); entry. Once I changed it to my timezone everything was ok.

Thanks
Jill

Last edited by jillmess; 11-12-2012 at 09:28 PM.
jillmess is offline   Reply With Quote