View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #1912
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
In the process of reading Cloud Atlas now (about one quarter through). ......
The film of Cloud Atlas is coming to our town in december and I'll go and see it.

I'm on my 9th Murakami and Norwegian Wood is indeed a good book. I didn't like the 'a Wild Sheep Chase', but 'Kafka on the shore' is good, save for some cruelty in the beginning, that put me almost off the book.
The book I like best is Hardboiled wonderland and the end of the World. That one I will read again.
Presently I'm reading 'The Elephant vanishes"; short stories.

Last edited by desertblues; 11-11-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: grammar
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote