View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #148
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamNJ77 View Post
sorry didn't mean to upset anyone. As I searched the threads removing ads was one of the main features on launchers and talked about quiet freely in other threads. I didn't think a jailbreaking thread would have anything against it since both are extremely frowned upon by Amazon, and jailbreaking goes against the customer agreement I accepted with Amazon also, yet here we all are talking about it
Yes, MobileRead does have "dark alleyways" where such topics are discussed. But the more responsible members who also happen to be the biggest contributors of well-tested code and documentation tend to discourage such things. The MobileRead site moderators post warnings in such threads, but also do not delete them. However, there are topics (considered illegal) which do get closed and explicit posts removed from those threads.

IMHO, we should be nice to amazon so they will keep creating new toys for us to buy/explore/root/jailbreak/hack...

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-22-2012 at 10:54 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote