View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #459
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinekamel View Post
Blossom, sometimes I think you've got a rare pearl and, well... Do you want to sell your used K4?
No it's true, Just look at the threads here, Almost everyone who has own a Silver and Black will tell you the black has a lighter background and blacker text. I've yet to see one person say the opposite. Seeing the K4B is international that means everyone can have one.

Check out this thread and this one and mine own here

As for my old K4S. I don't know what I'll do with it. It has a stain back and poor contrast. I feel bad selling it as I don't think it's worth much.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote