View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #22
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The first book had an interesting premise. But the second about the dolphins just got boring really fast. Never did finish it. There was no likability to the dolphins.
I would point out that this is definitely a minority opinion in the Sci-Fi community since the second and third books (i.e., Starttide Rising and The Uplift War) are both Hugo winners.

Personally I found several of the dolphins to be very likable.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote