View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 06:38 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Using 1.9.3 and it been telling me for a week it's going to expire on July 21 so Thank You for letting me know I can upgrade and the tools still work!
I get nagged every time I open a book about the expiration date approaching.
I'm highly curious about this "expiring" notice. I'm going to leave a few older versions installed to see what happens. There hasn't been any "expiration" of old versions clear back to the betas, that I know of. Perhaps it's just a semantic expiration, but the fact that a date is given leads me to believe otherwise. I guess we'll see in a month or so.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote