View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #57
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Drake View Post
I think having free ebooks available to readers is important.
I have free ebooks available, a full novel and two sets of short stories. It doesn't seem to help my sales. I'm not sure if their being science fiction is somehow affecting their usefulness.

Edit: I just did some checking, and realized I haven't written anything new since April 2011. I've been spending my time since then trying to work out better promotion of my books... but haven't had any insights or success.

That's a year, pretty much wasted. That's not good.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 03-12-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote