View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Nominations-February-Romance

The Romance genre is a bit of an unknown to me. I haven't really read any since high school...but I'll start the nominations off, anyway:

Ripping the Bodice by Inara Lavey

Inkmesh Search

Spoiler:
"If you're looking for a big dose of fun to go along with your romance, look no farther than Inara Lavey's Ripping the Bodice. This story positively sparkles with wit and humor...Along with that humor, Ms. Lavey has given us an absolutely addictive cast of characters who are colorful and well-developed and almost larger than life."--Bookwenches.com "The story was well-written and I enjoyed it immensely."--4-martini review from The Girls on Books "Old school romance daydreams + embarrassing contemporary situations * two potential heroes = exponential fun." --Love Romance Passion "Had me laughing out loud..."--Nixy Valentine "Ripping the Bodice is a classy read that kept this reader's interest from beginning to end. Inara Lavey seasons sexual passion, love, romance and wonderful wit and charm into this delightful tale." --Coffee Time Romance Got sex and romance on the brain? So does Cassandra Devon. She also has hard-boiled private eyes, dashing pirates, jet-setting super spies and other sexy rogues entertaining her in her surprisingly explicit subconscious. All these erotic daydreams make it hard to stay focused on Cassandra's current dilemma: namely, rebuffing the advances of Connor, a wild Irish rascal who wants to play the starring role in her fantasies. Cassandra is only interested in getting together with Raphael, the tall, dark and handsome man of her dreams. May the best romance hero win! Walter Mitty meets Erica Jong in this wickedly funny and sexy hot comedy-romance. (from Amazon.com)
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote