View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:39 PM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvd4 View Post
When I download one of the .IMP books from mobileread, my ebook says it cannot transfer it to my ebook because it is in the wrong format?
Or shoot me a quick message and I will sent it out under a more focused Title.

Thanks!
Lvd4
Which .imp ebook did you download and try to transfer to your EBW1150? Can you copy the link here or give the title and who uploaded it?

Any .imp ebook in our Uploads Library should work except those ending with _1200.imp which are only for the REB1200 and cannot be displayed by the EBW1150. They are usually posted in the same place, so be sure to download the EBW1150 .imp ebook.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote