View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
abijah
Enthusiast
abijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with others

Device: kobo aura h2o
Post Pocketbook bluetooth file transfer from pc

Do you want to send files from your computer to your pocketbook without using a cable?
Even though our pro 902 is both wifi and bluetooth enabled, it is still very difficult for some of us to transfer files to our device without a cable.

I have been trying all means just to do that. Unfortunately,the wifi option is unlikely due to the inconvenience to insert a website address. The bluetooth connection is the only choice left. However, the device only supports obex service, which means right click on a file and click sending via bt is not going to work.

Therefore, we have to send file with the obex service. This function is common in most mobile phones but not laptops. To work this out, I tried several softwares, and finally, I came to obex commander: which is ideal for the task.

All I want to say is, if you have the same problem, maybe this software will save you some time...

Last edited by abijah; 08-07-2011 at 09:29 AM.
abijah is offline   Reply With Quote