View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 04:00 PM   #1923
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
This problem exists with both this driver and the plain Touch driver.

In the driver settings in the Collections, covers & uploads tab I have Modify CSS checked. In the kobo_extra.css file on the kobo I have

PHP Code:
{

text-alignleft !important;

When I upload a book to the Kobo (Forma, latest firmware) and then look at it, it's as if some or all of the formatting has been removed. Paragraphs no longer have the indent that's specified in the book's stylesheet and have a blank line between them, h2 tags are no longer centered, etc.

If I remove the kobo_extra.css from the Kobo and add that line to the bottom of the book's stylesheet then everything works as expected.

This happens with both books I've made as well as books downloaded from Project Gutenberg.

Edit: I forgot to say that with the !important removed then it works as expected.

Last edited by lumpynose; 08-03-2019 at 04:06 PM.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote