View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
plazma seems to have only made this one post and not been back since March. In case, he isn't around, I have attached a version that seems to work. I have done just enough testing to know it seems to work. You will need to confirm it is OK.

I did notice that a method was missing. This is the one to convert the id into a displayed link. I added this. With this, "Martinus.sk" will be displayed in the book details. Clicking on this will open the page for the book in the browser.

Last edited by davidfor; 05-02-2018 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Removed beta as it has been released. A long time ago.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote