View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I have never owned a Touch, but have now a Paperwhite. I also own a K4NT which I packed with books and collections, with the help of the Calibre Kindle Collections Plugin, which is brilliant btw (Calibre as well as the plugin of course).

Can I use that plugin for the PW (I remember vaguely that it did not work with the Touch) ?
If not, what do you suggest to manage my collections on the Paperwhite so that they are strictly identical on both devices ?
You should be able to import collections back and forth. It should work fine as long as the books are identical files and not modified in any way. So just move over the non DRM books from your K4 to the PW and the redownload the Amazon ones then import the collections from the K4. It's usually found under Archive Items. You might have to go to list view. I can't see them removing this feature on the PW but I do know the K4, K3, KT and K4PC have this option.

This is how I keep all my K4s sync and the K3 when it was mine.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote