View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank W View Post
The demand is there, despite the existence of many e-book reading/management apps. If Calibre were a choice for Android users, I know it would blow its competitors completely out of the water! Just imagine! An Android app that is actually free and not either supported by annoying ads or a limited version where you have to buy the Pro version to get all of the functionalities.
Just imagine, authors that publish everything I want for free! After all, they don't need to eat, pay for housing, or otherwise have a normal life. Why, even Frank W is willing to forgo wages from his employer so he can be like them!

I apologize for the mini-rant on the absurdity of thinking that developers who have invested person-years of work in developing an app should not be compensated.

To mods (other than me): if I have violated the no-politics rules then feel free to delete this post. Or perhaps the thread.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote