View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #62
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
LOL no, not music! This is the cover for my saved and compiled anthology of this epic length fanfic series in the Mummy fandom (yeah, the 1999 movie and sequels starring Brendan Fraser)-- "No Certain Victory", written by Khamira (and the late, lamented Scheherazade). It's slashfic, but wonderfully well written, and very long. Just waiting for the second arc now, really.

I went looking for a good picture/poster from the movies and then edited it to suit myself. The second is the final version. I decided to blur the picture a little with Gaussian blurring because I found that in the case of the first cover, having so many subjects clearly visible on the cover makes the title and author text harder to focus on; hence the darkening and blurring. There's also a sepia layer in there contributing to the atmosphere.
Okay, I can see you like pixlr and played with all the tools.
Since fanfiction is my big weakness and I love well written and long stories (and like the Mummy movies) AND have no problem with slash, I will check it out.

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote