View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 09:27 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Man, I hate to be an ingrate, but I just don't understand why the files are hosted on such a sketchy site. Malwarebytes alarms. Uncheck options to avoid spyware. Fake download buttons as ads.

yikes
I have not previously come across the use of the word "sketchy" to mean "dubious". In British English the word means "incomplete" or "a rough outline of something". Is this a common US English usage?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote