View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 10:19 AM   #806
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage79 View Post
I notice this: on my kobo glo if i create a pdf in native output with toc all is ok, if i create a pdf whit toc in refolw mode, my kobo says that the pdf is protected by drm. without toc all is fine. is a kobo bug? thanks
@sage79 -- Have you tried viewing the PDF on any other reader? On a PC? If you post or pm me the source file and command-line options, I'll test it on my hardware.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote