View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:11 AM   #65
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Well, yes. Still, my own opinion is that that's more member-friendly in the long run. If you don't like SF, for example, SF month is going to leave you cold. Also, being genre fiction-heavy tends to limit the amount of general fiction that can be nominated and in the long run I think those are the best choices, as having the broadest appeal. In any case, people seem to be having fun with the themes for now and we can always contemplate a change after the next round.
So many of the themes do tend to be at least genre-friendly, if not genre-specific. And people who are fans of certain type of books try to shoehorn their preferred genres into every theme--at least I do.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote