View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 12:44 AM   #24
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I redeemed a credit today at Audible so I’m ready to listen anytime.
Which narrator did you choose? I haven't had a chance to listen to any of them yet, but none were in my list of "favourite" narrators, so I'll need to listen to the samples for a bit to decide which one I want to use a credit on. Though I won't have any credits in the US store until the end of the month, so I'm going to have to wait until then, at least.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote