View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #34
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I must say I'm hoping a few members will actually get around to reading The Daughter of Time!
Been there done that, got the T-shirt.

... It's so tempting to say more than that, but will hold off until the 15th. In the meantime I'm just satisfying two questions for the (on special) price of one: read someone else's view of the puzzle, and find out whether Philippa Gregory is someone I'd like to read more of. (I am quite interested in Alison Weir's perspective too, especially since - if I understand correctly - it is in more direct contradiction to the The Daughter of Time ... but it wasn't on special.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote