View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #62
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
sounds good to me, too, but I'd love to keep plays in, too, again as it broadens my horizon.
On the main proposal, that is fine with me, too, though I'd suggest giving a range centred around hte 5 or 6 we nominate, e.g. 3 to 8 - I just wonder whether 10 may be too many, in the sense of spreading the vote too much, but either way I don't have strong feelings on this.

And sunsurfer, thanks for keeping this going with great energy!
Yes, I think a minimum around 5 or 6 nominations would work, for the reasons you mention. As for plays....keep 'm in: I like to try all genres, except horror which I tried and often didn't like.

And yes as well for thanking Sunsurfer to keep this going, even if it is sometimes not clear how many members this bookclub has. I know I watched on the sideline for quite some time, before I dared take the plunge.

Nice to see and contemplate all the individual suggestions.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote