View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 08:07 AM   #115
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I wouldn't place any trust in a Goodereader article.
And they should get a camera with more definition and a good stabilizer.

Still about "Clear" vs "Balanced" vs "Smooth" vs "Speed", I took some pictures out of a video of theirs, at maximum resolution. I compared "Clear" and "Balanced" as the difference was already visible at that video quality. But the quality of the video shots is not good enough, very blurry, "ink-jet" - reliable like evaluating a photo from its printout on an old household inkjet. So the attached picture has little real value.

(And why do they call "ghosting" "staining"? When has this latter become part of the jargon?)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hisense A5C Pro CC - Comparison_Clear-Balanced.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	180615  

Last edited by mdp; 07-15-2020 at 08:13 AM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote