View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 02:13 AM   #1
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Automating Tasks in Calibre

Hi

I have seen in other threads people asking if it is possible to automate repetetive tasks in Calibre. I will also admit to being one of them.

I did a few desultory searches for Windows macro creators but did not find anything that really looked as though it would do the job.

As an automating Calibre thread came up again a few days ago I did another search and found a freeware program that impressed me and will do the job.

It is called "Pulovers Macro Creator".

I have had a little play with it and found picking up the basics not too bad. There are tutorials, walkthroughs and set of video turorials online.

I will let you know how I get on with it
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote