View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 05:09 PM   #1383
Blas
Ulica Guy
Blas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo H2O and Motorola XOOM 2(for comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I've had another look at this and a play with my devices. Other than the icon, it's working as it was before. Because the add button is disabled, then it has detected the current device is in the list. And because the rename button is enabled, it means the device selected in the list is the currently connected device. The delete button should be enabled, but that's a long standing bug and I'll fix before the next release.

For the icon, the rename and delete buttons aren't the defaults, so it looks like you using a different icon theme in calibre. That probably contains different icons for the plugin.
Bro my bad it was the theme thing that was installed, I unistalled and as you said it's all good there. Thx for the reply.
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote