View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #21
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
I guess it's too early to publish an expected release date for the new reader app, right?

I will try to get in contact with graynm76 and ask him whether he could update the FBReader version used in his hacked FBReader.app.
Yes, I won't offer any expected release dates concerning software anymore.

I know SFF already tried to implement an older version but gave up because of the speed issues.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote