View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 04:06 PM   #6
beartard
Minister of Linux
beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: nook, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide
Actually, on further research, I stand corrected. The text is the same, but the layout is far superior to what I posted. I may have found an older pdb version of the same work before. I think I'll put some time in this weekend, convert their Latin texts, and post them as an update here.

Edit: Not being too familiar with all the ebook formats available, I didn't realize a plucker pdb is different from an iSilo pdb. How insane is that? At any rate, the plucker "explode" tool will not open an iSilo-created pdb, so I suppose the conversion isn't possible. I've sent an e-mail to the creators on the almudi.org site asking for their HTML sources for conversion to BBeB format. With any luck, a much better version of these documents (with better layout, links, and fewer total files) can be posted here for anybody interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beartard View Post
I do believe that this is the text I converted to BBeB format. The original I found was in pdb format, but the layout of the sections was the same. Thanks for the information!

Last edited by beartard; 08-03-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: More information found.
beartard is offline   Reply With Quote