View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #8
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
There are several collections by Brian Stableford, too.

For example: The Great Chain of Being and Other Tales of the Biotech Revolution by Brian Stableford

I'd also recommend Jennifer Pelland's 'Unwelcome Bodies.'

Asimov's, Analog and Interzone of course.

Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Mike Resnick and Robert Silverberg have a ton of stories - I've read lots by all of them. If you want to knwo ones I liked particularly

You can look them up by author here: http://freesf.strandedinoz.com/

Diana L. Paxson's Sword and Sorcery Shanna series is mostly done.

All the individual stories from Greg Egan's 'Luminous' collection are also available.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote