View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 04:39 PM   #14
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk
No, they didn't claim Reader can read HTML, and it doesn't. However, it shouldn't be too hard to add with a firmware update.
Actually, I destinctly remember reading on the SonyStyle website prior to the release, that the Reader supported HTML. After checking the box, however, I do see that it isn't listed. That kind of sucks, you'd think they'd at least convert it through the Connect software (though we all know how woefully inadequate that is). Also, here is a quote from the SonyStyle website about HTML:

"Formats natively supported
Adobe® PDF, JPEG, BBeB Book and plain text formats natively supported. HTML and other text formats require conversion using included software."

So I wasn't smoking crack after all. Thanks for the clarification.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote