View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #10
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Gah, a cliff-hanger! I didn't really get into the book until Rachel's story, it was indeed fantastic. Looking at the page count nearing the end, I had no idea how the story would be resolved in time. And of course it wasn't. I had a hard time understanding what the Hegemony really is, along with the All-Thing. I enjoyed the Consul's story which seemed to have the loudest message. I don't know yet if I will continue on to the next one. I feel I have enough time invested to need to know how the story ends, but cliff-hangers really annoy me. I wish it had been made clearer - maybe a "Part 1" on the cover?
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote