View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #12
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
@ FlorenceArt,

I use the gmail app and have had no problem with it on my ipad2 with 7.0.3. I did have it set to check manually, but to see if there was an issue with 7.0.3, I changed it to check every 15 minutes and then sent myself a test email from our computer. The iPad chimed a notification right away from the gmail app.

The only time I've ever had an issue with the gmail app not connecting to the server was after a password change.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote