View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:09 AM   #19
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Here is another little oddity I just discovered. I tried using a Wacom stylus (from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1) on my Envy x2, this seems to cut of communication between both track pad and BT mouse, I lost the cursor, but not the clicks. Only way to regain it was a reboot. Is there a similar problem on a Surface PRO or Ativ since they also have digitizers?
No. I don't have that problem. Neither on Surface Pro, nor on Dell Latitude 10.
Surface Pro comes with a stylus, for Latitude 10 I had ordered it as an add-on, original Dell and explicitly for the Latitude 10. Both use WACOM technology and I can switch both without any problems.
But I don't use bluetooth devices very often, so maybe in constant use I would see the same.
I'll check it out later this evening in more detail. But I'd be extremely surprised. In theory, in my understanding, WACOM and bluetooth should have nothing in common and shouldn't interfere.

BTW: Do you have the original Apple Magic Trackpad? Are you using http://www.trackpadmagic.com or do you have any other recommendation?
Or are your problems actually with the internal trackpad on the original clip-on keyboard? The latter would be even stranger. I'd guess, this doesn't use bluetooth but a physical connection?!

Quickly googling didn't show any oddities with the Note stylus. But maybe it's not original WACOM? You can order the Dell and the Microsoft stylus for ca. € 25 separately and they definitely should work...

Last edited by mgmueller; 06-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote