View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #8
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Ok well I'm now knocking on every piece of wood I can find. I'm in Canada and don't use BBC iplayer so I can't comment on that one but I haven't seen any of the problems you mention (except predictive text which is never good on any device I've used and I always get a laugh from autocorrect on ipad/iphone). Maybe I've been lucky and I should go buy a lotto ticket. Or maybe I'm due for a spectacular fail. Only time will tell but so far so good. Sorry for your troubles.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote