View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #28
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
What do you mean the earplug port is sticky? I noticed it seems to slip out easy, is that what you mean?

I only use the Zip for Overdrive wma books they are free and more plentiful than mp3 on Overdrive.
Yes, if the (Samsung) earphones are pushed all the way in, they do not work. However, about 3/4 in and they are fine. Or I have to wiggle them a bit. I just have to make sure that they will stay in while I walk. That would be a "returnable" offense.

I just listen to plain old mp3 files. Sometimes I have to set tags to set an album name. I use a free utility pgm for that. Very simple. I try to minimize the number of programs I use.

It cost about $30 if I remember. Not trivial, but not enough to get upset over. I can always reuse the mSD card for something else. The SGP5 is portable enough to take as I walk, plus my old one still works for now, so I am covered in any case.

But please, if I do try to set up the mSD card, should I separate the media into folders? "Music" and "Audiobooks"; or "Books" and then subfolder "Audiobooks" - or perhaps it doesn't matter?
Thanks again!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote