View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #52
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
And apple outsold samsung in the fourth quarter, but not for the annual numbers so I feel the headline is deceptive.
If I read the article correctly, Samsung had beaten Apple every quarter since 2008, I think that is what made it newsworthy.
A new release for Apple combined with no new release for Samsung helped with that quarter, meaning it is unlikely to be repeated, I would guess.
murraypaul is online now   Reply With Quote