View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I've always found connecting to calibre twice works best especially when adding books to collections, basicly I connect the first time do all my book moving and eject then I wait for the reader to stop it's usual checks then connect the second time.

Before I did this I found collections pretty messed up with empty ones etc but now everythings good I can only assume the Sony software fights and messes with the database Calibre loads the first time and accepts the changes the second time.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote