View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:11 AM   #510
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by auchau View Post
Hi,

I am looking for the Memoirs of Lee Kuan Yew vol 2 From Third to First World: The Singapore History 1965-2000, by Lee Kuan Yew.

Please help. Many many thanks.

P/S: I'm not sure if this thread is still for requesting and begging as its title, because you all seem to be discussing but I'm looking for the ebook in vain
I sincerely hope that this book is in the public domain, since the penalty for requesting copyrighted works is of course an immediate ban.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote