View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:41 AM   #15111
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Tony Hillerman & Faith Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I completed my read of Second Shift: Order. Just after I started reading it my 'Christmas Kindle PaperWhite' arrived by UPS! So my first book of 2013 was read on my new PaperWhite! Second Shift: Order was, as we've grown to expect from Hugh Howey, an excellent book and well worth the price (...er...I know, it was a present)...the asking price!

Right now I'm just starting to read the 14th book of the Leaphorn/Chee mysteries by Tony Hillerman, Hunting Badger.
Finished Hunting Badger which was a treat! I'd slowed down on the Tony Hillerman books recently because I was nearing the end of the series and Hillerman is no longer with us to write any more of them.

Reading Hunting Badger put me in a Native American mood, so I just began reading Jane Yellowrock 2, Blood Cross by Faith Hunter.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote