View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #26
Slider1960
Connoisseur
Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle PaperWhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
First impressions. Wow it's so much heavier than my K4 and feels more heavier than my K3. I think it because it's so compact while the K3 is elongated. Compared to the K4 it's much thicker and hefty feeling. Compared to my KFv1 it's very light.
I've got say, that's my only 'slight' irritation with my PW; it does 'seem' heavier. I've just tested and it comes in at only 30 grams more than my old Gen3 - and against instinct the weight is in the device not the case.

Otherwise I am really impressed with my PW and the whole experience.
Slider1960 is offline   Reply With Quote