View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #44
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Pandora has done a good job of getting their service hardwired onto audiophile receivers, SmartTVs, BD Players, and streaming boxes. They're not limited to PCs and mobile devices.
It adds real value when your home audio system can dial it up the same way as satellite radio, but a lot cheaoer.
I'm sure they have FJ, but I'm very happy with my current HT/audio system and have no intentions of buying a new prepro that has the ability to dial into Pandora.

So long as I have access to it via my pc with my Polk TL3 speakers and CSW subwoofer I'm happy.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote