View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #34
gosmo
gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I gave up exchanging, my first two had pink clouds. This third replacement has a large darker blue area in the center, almost like the Amazon message pictures. It's not even like Amazon led me to believe when I first ordered it, but I decided to keep it because I was tired of the exchanging. If you have a pink spot I would not hesitate to exchange. Call Amazon even if it were a gift, they seem to be standing by their product and the worst they can tell you is no.
gosmo is offline   Reply With Quote